Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Fun

Picking up where the last post left off- Owen's ileus has resolved and he is doing well.  We are still working out his feeding schedule through the g-tube and have hit a few hiccups (well, projectile vomiting actually...), but it is working great for medication.  Owen was at the hospital yesterday for his follow-up after surgery and had some stitches removed.  After two stinky weeks, my guy finally got a bath last night.  He looked so great sitting in his tub chair and smelled delicious afterward.  Those bath wipes you use post-surgery leave something to be desired...

Here are some pictures of what Owen has been up to the past few weeks.


Daddy and me at a birthday party

Hanging in the cottage at York Beach, ME

Snuggling with cousin Connor at the cottage

A morning snooze amid toys

The bead toy on my left is my FAVORITE toy- and has been for over a year.  Also, I am now wearing t-shirts as opposed to onesies- my mom had lots of fun shopping for me post g-tube surgery

At the neighbor's house- was planning on a swim in their pool, but was so comfy on the pool float that I never even dipped a toe in the water!

Grilling on the deck with Dad

A snooze with Ellie's favorite mouse- she gave it to me to snuggle 

Fun at the park- my first time on the merry-go-round and I LOVE it!

Mommy and me at a birthday party

My first chance joining in the annual kids photo- Mommy was a bit nervous leaving me in Ellie's arms, but she and I did just fine!

Ellie demonstrating just how yummy beach ice cream really tastes!

Long Sands at York Beach, ME

Trying out the slide 

No comments:

Post a Comment